Offers exciting year-round experiences to enjoy with everything from Axe Throwing to Wine Tasting, or create your own unique excursion
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Transportation from Collingwood & Blue Mountain Resort area
- Tour duration is approx. 4 1/2 to 5 hours in length
- Wine & Cheese sampling
- Non-alcoholic cider (for those who prefer)
- Knowledgeable guide
- Snacks and water on the bus
- By appointment
- Departure Location: determined upon appointment
Snowshoe, Waterfalls & Wine Experience
- The Falls: Guests will visit Eugenia Falls (part of the Niagra Escarpment) and Hog’s Falls (a small secluded wild waterfall in Beaver Valley).
- The Samples: Sample four wines or ciders at Georgian Hills Vineyard including their Ida Red Ice Wine paired with cheddar cheese. The second pitstop will be Thornbury Village Cider House & Brewery where guests choose between a cider, wine, or beer flight in their cozy tasting room.
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 6 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 60 days. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings