What You'll Get
- What’s included: ping-pong paddles (up to four) and balls
- Off-Peak Hours:
- Monday-Thursday, from 8 p.m. to close
- Friday-Saturday, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- All-day Sunday
- On-Peak Hours:
- Monday-Thursday, from 4 to 8 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday, from 4 p.m. to close
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older; kids can visit the venue only before 9 p.m. on Monday-Saturday and all-day Sunday.
- Click here to view the menus
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to scheduled time. Registration required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
A peek into AceBounce dazzles the eye. Here, the industrial ceiling and finishes are juxtaposed next to modern tables, chairs, bar decorations, and, of course, lots and lots of ping pong. This unique establishment was founded by Adam Breeden, co-founder of Flight Club and All Star Lanes and entrepreneur Dov Penzik, former competitive table tennis player. The duo joined forces to design a venue that provides quality gaming experiences, craft cocktails, and delicious plates. Their vision was achieved through this ping pong playground, situated with 16 different tables that are available to rent for special occasions or simply for a post-work entertainment.