During customized massage sessions, the therapist combines various modalities to address the customer’s specific needs
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Customers can choose from the following types of massage:
- Myofascial release
- Sports massage
- Trigger-point therapy
- Massage therapist’s experience: James E. Harward studied physical therapy at Marshall University and Fairmont State College in West Virginia as well as Everest College which he graduated from in 2011.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- About cupping: During the session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 3 month(s). Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Achieve Balance Massage Therapy
Finding peace in the busy world is not an easy task. Luckily, it's attainable at Achieve Balance Massage Therapy. Set up by James E. Harward, a licensed massage therapist, this studio offers a variety of bodywork treatments designed to help reduce stress and anxiety, promote relaxation, and provide relief from chronic pain, muscle soreness, and other ailments. Customers can choose from a wide array of services such as Swedish, deep-tissue, or sports massage, as well as cupping therapy, myofascial release, trigger-point therapy, and other bodywork treatments.