- $40 for $80 worth of skin services at Acorn Organica
- Located in the heart of the Hawthorne district, Acorn Organica provides a wide variety of organic skin services, using natural and non-toxic products and services
- Today’s Groupon may be used towards any facials, waxing, back treatments, body work, and cyrobeauty treatments
- Facials include the Signature Facial Pure ($108), Facial Pure Plus ($128), and Flower Power Peel ($85)
- Acorn’s body treatments include Back Love ($98 for 60 minutes), a deep cleansing back “facial,” and Desert Heat Back Pacque ($48 for 30 minutes), in which Red Seaweed and Arizona Desert Mud, are applied to your back in a warm, soothing solution
- With a cyrobeauty treatment, technicians will use frozen nitrogen to freeze and remove minor skin irregularities
- An FDA-approved method, cyrobeauty may be used on unwanted skin tags, age spots, liver spots, and warts
Citysearchers give Acorn Organica an average rating of five stars.
> * Having gone to many, many high-end spas in Europe and the states, I feel comfortable saying that Marie is among the top 2 estheticians I have ever seen. – faerie6666, Citysearch > * The facilities are very clean and the atmosphere very relaxing! I look forward to every visit! – ckelley01, Citysearch
Marie Black Studio
Marie Swan Black first received her massage training in 1992 in Austin. She felt drawn to aesthetics because, as she explains on her website, "practicing massage without the ability to treat the skin felt incomplete." This led her to offer a more-comprehensive list of services to treat the whole body from the inside out. Today at Marie Black Studio, she performs facials with thoughtfully chosen natural products free of parabens and artificial fragrances, as well as microdermabrasion treatments and fruit-based peels. Her bodywork therapies use modalities such as energetic balancing, which relieves stress and energetic blockages, and special therapies to alleviate pain in spots such as the jaw.