All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 3, 2013
What You'll Get
Air is an important component for any beach ball, scuba tank, or imaginary spouse. Breathe life into something with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $18 for three two-hour open-gym sessions (a $36 value)
- $28 for five two-hour open-gym sessions (a $60 value)
- $199 for a gym birthday party for up to 24 children (a $400 total value) <p>
The birthday party includes the following:
- Party invitations for each child
- 1.5-hour party staffed by two instructors
- Access to a fully furnished private party room
- One slice of pizza and one drink per child
- Parachute games
- Runs on the tumble track and obstacle course
- Runs on the zipline course at the Millstone location only <p>
Children can hone their acrobatic skills on a range of gymnastics equipment in open-gym sessions that run from 4 to 6 p.m. every Saturday at the Millstone location. Birthday parties are held at the Millstone or Howell location.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required for open visits; 3wk cancellation notice required for parties, or $30 fee may apply. Must sign waiver. All classes must be used by the same person. Open gym visits valid only Saturday 4-6 PM at Millstone location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Action Gymnastics Academy
At Action Gymnastics Academy, the entertainment potential of an obstacle course becomes a tool for fitness development. Inside the kid-focused facility, more than 15 classes incorporating gym equipment challenge kids ranging from 18 months to 13 years and older. Coaches guide their young students through instruction in beginner to high-school-level gymnastics, various levels of tumbling, and trampoline technique. At the Millstone location, a kid-sized zipline is used for adrenaline-pumping rides at birthday parties and ceremonies for crowning the next Indiana Jones.