Like the night you discover that everyone you know is a werewolf, a game of paintball involves hiding behind trees and running away from your friends. Be prepared with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $250 for a three-hour mobile paintball package and 2,000 splat ammo rounds for an unlimited number of players (a $460 value)
- $300 for a four-hour mobile paintball package and 4,000 splat ammo rounds for an unlimited number of players (a $600 value)
- $40 for an all-day paintball package with hot dogs, bags of chips, and bottles of water or cans of soda for two (an $80 value)
- $80 for an all-day paintball package with hot dogs, bags of chips, and bottles of water or cans of soda for four (a $160 value)<p>
Each mobile paintball package includes the following:
- Inflatable shooting range, in which players take turns shooting targets
- Targets: target tree, marksman bullseye, moving targets
- Two party coordinators
- Equipment, including table, tent, banners, two kinds of markers, mask, and safety netting<p>
A 40’x15’ flat surface, no more than 100 feet from a power source is recommended for mobile paintball packages.<p>
Three sprawling fields and one exciting game—this is what brings people together at Action Paintball's & Laser Tag's 2.5-acre facility. Teams of paintballers do battle during games of Capture the Flag, ducking behind piles of sandbags and into empty barrels to hide from their enemies. Climbing atop an abandoned military vehicle gives players a good vantage point from which to spot approaching opponents and fool them by faking the call of their spirit animals. Meanwhile, picnic tables and a refreshment stand offer respite from the dusty battlegrounds.