Participants battle class II-III rapids and soak up stunning river valley views during a half- or full-day excursion
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included: a hot barbecue lunch
- The Middle Fork Trip is a six-hour excursion, during which participants raft 18 miles
- Chilli Bar is an 8-mile section with Class II and III rapids
- The Gorge is a 14-mile, four-hour section with Class II and III rapids
- 21-Mile, Six-Hour South Fork Trip combines the Chili Bar and Gorge sections
- Reservation required.
- Must sign waiver.
- Subject to weather.
- Rafting season begins in April 2019. 30-day cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price may apply. Trips may be canceled due to river conditions and can be rescheduled for a later date.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 24, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Action Whitewater Adventures
To Action Whitewater Adventures' guides, setting is everything. During their full-day excursions, guides and groups mounted in rafts battle Class III and IV rapids just to make their way to a gourmet deli lunch set against the backdrop of the lush Lotus River Valley. Of course, they might argue the fun part is getting there.
They lead excursions down both the South and Middle Forks of the American River, some of the most popular rafting waters in the nation. On the South Fork, they conduct the "Chili Bar" run, a trip that covers up to 21 miles favored for its rough-and-tumble class III rapids and stellar countryside. The Middle Fork provides even rougher-and-tumbler Class IV rapids, the 18-mile journey punctuated by clear-flowing stretches populated by trout and adorable baby Poseidons.