Exterminators keep termites out through bait stations and a liquid barrier treatment; lifetime repair and re-treatment warranty included
What You'll Get
- Service area: Macon, Atlanta, and Atlanta suburbs
- Service restrictions: Covers 250 linear feet; an extra fee for each additional foot.
- Read about the treatment’s details here
When to Call in the Pros
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are among the trickiest pests to eliminate, and they can be found on everything from the mattress to the bed frame to the nightstand.
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Raccoons: Though they look cute, they’re also aggressive and possibly rabid.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.
The Fine Print
About Active Pest Control
Active Pest Control eliminates the usual insects—cockroaches, spiders, bedbugs, etc.—but often has to combat more unconventional nuisances such as scorpions and earwigs. Most importantly, they have a comprehensive termite protection that prevents structural damage through baiting and barrier treatments that keep the wood-eating bugs from entering homes. APC's services also extend to the realm of rodents, including rats and squirrels, which might seek shelter in any attic, crawl space, or tiny bunk bed they can access.