An assessment of your body to help ease pain or correct issues with spinal correction or shockwave therapy
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- C$48.40 for a chiropractic assessment and consultation with one adjustment (C$144 value)
- C$88.80 for an injury assessment with one shockwave pain relief session (C$252 value)
- C$179.20 for an injury assessment with three shockwave pain relief sessions (C$522 value)
About ActiveCare Chiropractic
- The Goal: ActiveCare Chiropractic aims to help patients achieve optimal health through pain relief and wellness care.
- The Team: The clinic is helmed by Doctor of Chiropractic Moe Gebara, and the staff also includes naturopathic doctor Michelle Mackay Patel and registered massage therapist Amy Mosher.
- The Patients: In addition to spinal problems and musculoskeletal issues such as carpal tunnel and sciatica, the wellness center works to solve other ailments, such as asthma, allergies, and headaches.
- The Treatments: With chiropractic in the name, it's not surprising that ActiveCare offers traditional spinal adjustments. Other chiropractic offerings include the McKenzie and Activator Methods. Meanwhile, massage therapy, acupuncture, and hydrotherapy are among the naturopathic options available.