What You'll Get
For $40, you get two tickets to A Christmas Story or A Christmas Carol at the Actors Theatre of Louisville (up to an $88 value). Choose from plays and corresponding performances:
- A Christmas Story
- Tuesday, November 9 at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 10 at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, November 11 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 12 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, November 13 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, November 13 at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, November 14 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, November 14 at 7 p.m.
- A Christmas Carol
- Tuesday, December 7 at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 8 at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, December 9 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 10 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 11 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, December 11 at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, December 12 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, December 12 at 7 p.m.
- Holiday favorites return to the Actors Theatre
- Groupons may be redeemed for available prime or mid seats, subject to availability
- A stage adaptation of classic film, A Christmas Story tells the story of young Ralphie and his quest for a Red Ryder BB gun
- The re-telling of Dickens’ hopeful holiday story, A Christmas Carol, has become a Louisville tradition
While its performances of A Christmas Carol and A Christmas Story have few reviews, five Yelpers give Actors Theatre a 4.5-star average, and four TripAdvisors give an average of four owl eyes. The theatre has more than 6,000 Facebook fans: > * Louisville is an above average performing arts town, and a pretty darn good theater town, and at the center of that civic aesthetic is Actor’s Theater. One of the best, if not the best, regional theaters in America. Based on year-in, year-out excellence. From the perennial classics like A Christmas Carol, to the Humana Festival of New American Plays, the convenient ticket packages, Actor’s has been there my entire life to suggest one look closer and deeper in evaluating this town. – Jim G., Yelp > * I’ve seen Stomp, Dracula and A Christmas Carol (both yearly favorites around here). They always put on great plays. I know a few people who have season tickets and they’ve never seen a bad show. – PLHD, TripAdvisor
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Valid for play purchased only. Date, time and seating subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.