After an initial consultation, the treatment uses microcurrent and pulsing colored light to stimulate collagen and elastin production
About This Deal
- Acu-Beauty treatment uses microcurrent technology.
- Gentle microcurrents match bodies’ natural electrical impulses to promote healthy skin-tightening.
- Acu-Beauty deluxe treatment includes microcurrent technology and all of the a la carte options.
- A la carte options include:
- Foot treatment – the treatment begins with a warm towel on the feet, then application of exfoliating serum and nourishing vitamin oil is applied. The feet will be wrapped in a heated towel. Finished off with a grounding foot rub with essential oils.
- Hand treatment – same as above but for the hands.
- Facial Mask – a targeted facial mask for the specific needs of the customer’s skin, with soothing eye pads.
- Neck Treatment – bar probes gently deliver micro-current for a smoother, lifted look to the neck area.
- Energizing Gua Sha treatment – energizing Gua Sha is used on acupuncture points on the upper back to boost energy and focus.
About Acupuncture & Facial Rejuvenation
Carie Bernard has worked in complimentary medicine facilities as well as clinical settings such as Boston Medical Center's outpatient program. With that clinical background, plus a master degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAOM) from New England School of Acupuncture, Carie brings a trained eye and respectful approach to each service offered in her clinic. These services include ancient techniques such as acupuncture and cupping, which can help to boost circulation and bring the body back into balance.
While Carie believes strongly in the power of traditional Chinese medicine to help support inner wellness, she also helps bolster outer beauty with cutting-edge aesthetic technology. Her facial rejuvenation treatments use ELR (Energy Light Rejuvenation) which is pulsing, colored, LED light to target imperfections, such as fine lines, and restore youthful firmness and tone to the skin.