Global flavors and fresh seafood shine on a menu featuring signature crab cakes, Caribbean jerk tuna, and hand cut NY strip steaks
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- $20 for $30 worth of steak and seafood for dinner for two or more
- $33 for $60 worth of steak and seafood for dinner for four or more
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Limit 1 per table. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Adagio sits on the edge of Bethlehem's Center City, about a mile away from the Lehigh River. Its menu, however, transports diners seaside with succulent seafood and continental flavors. Read on to learn about some of this eatery's fresh options:
- Appetizer: crunchy coconut shrimp in a Cîroc coconut-cream sauce
- Soup: rich, creamy New England–style clam chowder
- Land entree: tender rib-eye steak in a mushroom-bordelaise sauce
- Seafood entree: crab cakes with pineapple salsa and chipotle aioli
- Pasta entree: clams, white wine, and garlic atop a bed of linguine