What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$21 for Wine-tasting package for two ($43 value), including:
- Tasting for 2 ($10 value)
- Chocolates and Cheese Plate ($15 value)
- Complimentary Wine Glasses ($10 value)
- Gift Jar of Homemade Jam or Jelly ($8 value)
$40 for Wine-tasting package for four ($86 value)
- Tasting for 4 ($20 value)
- Chocolates and Cheese Plate ($30 value)
- Complimentary Wine Glasses ($20 value)
- Gift Jar of Homemade Jam or Jelly ($16 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward the purchase of alcohol. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Not valid on Valentine's Day. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adams Vineyards
The Adams family has farmed the land of Adams Vineyards for eight generations. Years ago, though, they replaced the leafy tobacco plants they'd grown for decades with fruit trees and twining muscadine grapevines. Quincy Adams uses blueberries, peaches, apples, pears, and blackberries to make wine. Visitors can pair sips of those varietals with hors d'oeuvres such as Boar's Head cheese or chocolates handcrafted by Quincy's mother, Joyce. At the end of each summer, the family hosts a Grape Stomp Festival, where guests of all ages can participate in the timeless juicing method.