If comic books have taught us anything, it's that getting zapped with mysterious rays always gives you crime-fighting abilities—in this case, superhuman smoothness. Let your skin fulfill its dream of pummeling two-bit hoodlums with today's Groupon: for $89, you get six laser hair-removal treatments (up to a $750 value) at Adamson Plastic Surgery in Sarasota. Customers can choose to receive their six treatments on one of the following areas:
- Upper lip—a $300 value for women, $475 for men
- Chin—a $350 value for women, $475 for men
- Underarms—a $500 value for women, $750 for men
- Glabella (between the eyebrows)—a $200 value for women, $250 for men
- Feet and toes—a $300 value for women, $475 for men
- Hands and fingers—a $300 value for women, $475 for men
- Areolas—a $375 value for women, $450 men
- Between the navel and bikini line—a $375 value for women, $650 for men
As the inventor of both a patented burn-treatment device and a scarless, internal breast-lift procedure, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Christopher Adamson places high importance on safe, up-to-date technologies. During laser hair-removal sessions at his downtown clinic, skilled technicians zap troublesome follicles with the Lumenis LightSheer Diode Laser, whose intense light disables hair growth at the root, and its patented ChillTip cools skin and smuggled lobster bisque. Because hair grows in cycles, it may take more than six treatments to fully eradicate unwanted whiskers and ensure satisfactory smoothness.
Find more laser hair removal deals near you.
Sarasota magazine named Dr. Christopher Adamson one of 2010's Top Doctors for plastic surgery.
Maxfield Commerce Park
5741 Bee Ridge Rd.
Sarasota, Florida 34233Get Directions