All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Intro Class and Three Parkour Classes
See the class schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be 6 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adaptive Movement Parkour
In a 13,000-square-foot indoor gym chock-full of parkour bars, climbable walls, and foam pits, Adaptive Movement Parkour's team motivates visitors to reach for new heights of athleticism while having fun in the process. Under the direction of a certified parkour coach, the instructors teach students ages 6 and up how to perform awe-inspiring tricks and stunts once thought only possible in the movies.
Four Ways to Move Your Body at Adaptive Movement Parkour
- Parkour: In a safe, contained environment, instructors show students how to run, jump, climb, swing, and flip around obstacles as an exhilarating form of exercise.
- Martial Arts: The gym's roster of experienced martial artists teach a wide array of disciplines ranging from Brazilian jiu-jitsu to Jeet Kune Do Concepts—Bruce Lee's system of training.
- Yoga: Participants of all skill levels aim to balance their mind, body, and spirit through a series of limbering postures synchronized with breathing techniques.
- Breakdancing: Nimble, rhythmically inclined instructors cover the fundamentals of breakdancing before students branch out and create their own B-boy or B-girl persona.