All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· April 27, 2018
· April 3, 2018
· December 16, 2017
What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Reviews||The Perfect Time for Some Pampering_|
For just $50, today’s Groupon gets you $125 of services at the upscale Adara Spa. Treat yourself to luxurious beautification with Adara’s attentive staff of salon and spa experts who strive to make sure you feel healthier and more relaxed from the moment you walk through the door. Adara offers every spa service you could imagine—and several others you are unable to imagine. This Groupon is good for all Adara services (except massages and memory modification). Here’s a taste of the treats you can try:
- Sea C Facial: rejuvenates your skin, improve circulation, regenerate cells, and tone to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Algo Mask Facial: soothes and cools sensitive or sun-exposed skin
- PCA Peels: exfoliate dead skin, stimulate new cell production, and tighten your epidermis
Blindingly beautiful nails: * Spa Manicure: Nails, cuticles, hot towel, massage, polish, exfoliant, rejuvenating mask * Coconut Pedicure: Coconut soak. Sugar cane exfoliant infused with exotic oils. Body butter wrap. Massage with coconut oil. Polish.
Pamper yourself the way you deserve with Adara’s deluxe services at an unbeatable price.
- I’ve been going here for several months. Everything I have done is great. I really love their pedicure rooms and the specialized facials they do The staff always takes their time and is professional and interested in me as a person. – melonie1, Citysearch
- Everyone needs to come to this place! I went in November after running a marathon for a pedicure, and was pampered in a way I had never experienced before. – Kendra M., Yelp
- The atmosphere is pretty awesome. It’s a mixture of trendy and relaxing… with exposed brick walls, original beamed ceilings, and private pedicure ‘booths.’ I was really impressed. – Andrew M, Yelp
The Perfect Time for Some Pampering
After participating in a Civil War reenactment, you’ll want to relax and get pampered at Adara Spa. Imagine how soothing a facial will feel after spending all weekend wearing hand-stitched underwear and preparing period-accurate meals. Consider this relaxing facial a reward for all the effort you put into your authentic colonial garb—unlike that farb Tony who showed up smoking a modern cigarette. You think that guy’s a joke.
Sure, you could have just brought a Clif Bar with you, like Tony did, but you’ve got a commitment to authenticity that deserves to be rewarded. And you could always get a waxing treatment or a stylish haircut at Adara like Tony, but you want to show up to reenactments looking like a soldier. And why does Tony always insist on being in the same brigade as you? Can’t he tell you don’t like him? You hate Tony.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per customer. Only valid for services (not valid for massages). Products not included. Must use full value in single visit. May buy multiple as gifts. Must call ahead to schedule. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adara Spa
At Adara Spa, beauty curators help shape physiques with microcurrent technology and perform waxing and nail services with the goal of bringing out each guest's innate beauty. Microcurrent facials and body treatments help tighten the skin, kick-starting the cogs of the body’s fat-burning system and removing any jerky sticks wedged in its gears. High-quality salon and spa products, including offerings from OPI, Pure Fiji, and G.M. Collin, fill Adara's shelves and stylists' arsenals, allowing staffers to pair skill with rich, effective solutions.