Choose from Three Options
- $154 for a consultation and an injection of up to 20 units of Botox ($259 value)
- $324 for a consultation and an injection of up to 40 units of Botox ($518 value)
- $504 for a consultation and an injection of up to 60 units of Botox ($777 value)
During a pre-treatment consultation, Dr. Adera will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 60 units of Botox. If Dr. Adera determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Adera & Adera
The plantation-style structure housing Adera & Adera is not only stunning, but residential in appearance. That look is intentional, as the medical practice's staff strives to make clients feel at home. All injections are performed by Dr. Habtu Adera. Services offered include:
- Anti-aging injectables: They turn back the clock on fine lines and wrinkles with Botox, Dysport, Juvéderm, Restylane, and Sculptra injections, and work to contour and slim the double chin area with Kybella injections.
- Aesthetic services: All laser services are performed by the Drs. Adera. During laser hair-reduction treatments, for example, they employ the Lumenis LightSheer Diode laser to banish unwanted hair from faces and physiques. Similarly, their IPL photofacials utilize Lumenis's intense pulsed-light technology to rejuvenate the skin and reduce the appearance of brown/red-colored imperfections.
- Sclerotherapy: During this service, Dr. Adera injects unwanted veins with Asclera, a prescription solution that causes spider and reticular veins to collapse and dissolve.