Dr. Adera determines eligibility during consultation and then may inject up to 20 units of Botox
About This Deal
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- During a pre-treatment consultation, Dr. Adera will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 units of Botox. If Dr. Adera determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
- See Adera & Adera’s Facebook page here.
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
About Adera & Adera
The plantation-style structure housing Adera & Adera is not only stunning, but residential in appearance. That look is intentional, as the medical practice's staff strives to make clients feel at home. All injections are performed by Dr. Habtu Adera. Services offered include:
- Anti-aging injectables: They turn back the clock on fine lines and wrinkles with Botox, Dysport, Juvéderm, Restylane, and Sculptra injections, and work to contour and slim the double chin area with Kybella injections.
- Aesthetic services: All laser services are performed by the Drs. Adera. During laser hair-reduction treatments, for example, they employ the Lumenis LightSheer Diode laser to banish unwanted hair from faces and physiques. Similarly, their IPL photofacials utilize Lumenis's intense pulsed-light technology to rejuvenate the skin and reduce the appearance of brown/red-colored imperfections.
- Sclerotherapy: During this service, Dr. Adera injects unwanted veins with Asclera, a prescription solution that causes spider and reticular veins to collapse and dissolve.