Choose from Three Options
- $9 for admission for one to the Adirondack Museum ($18 value)
- $18 for admission for two ($36 value)
- $36 for admission for four ($72 value)
Blue Mountain rises high above its eponymous lake, where it sets the backdrop for the Adirondack Museum's vast campus. Across more than 24 exhibits and historic buildings, the museum charts the history of the Adirondacks region and its people over the centuries, with a focus on topics such as boating, the logging industry, and local artwork.
- Boating history: Boats & Boating in the Adirondacks, with more than 50 guideboats, canoes, and motorized vessels.
- Historic buildings: Bull Cottage, which displays rustic furniture, The Buck Lake Club, a one-room log cabin from the 1900s, and The Reising Schoolhouse, which was built in 1907.
- Outdoor recreation: Feed the fish, stroll the landscaped grounds, and enjoy the spectacular views.
- Artwork: The Lynn Boillot Art Galleries and the Living with Wilderness Galleries display Adirondack art, and works depicting the region are incorporated into most exhibitions.