All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 12, 2018
· Reviewed April 6, 2018
· Reviewed December 28, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $26 for a full day fishing for one, valid any day from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. ($56 value)
- $26 for a full day of fishing for one, valid Thursday - Sunday from 4:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. ($56 value)
- $48 for a full day fishing for two, valid any day from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. ($96 value)
- $48 for a full day of fishing for two, valid Thursday - Sunday from 4:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. ($96 value)
- $89 for a full day fishing for four, valid any day from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. ($192 value)
- $89 for a full day of fishing for four, valid Thursday - Sunday from 4:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. ($192 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Reservation required; subject to availability. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Includes bait and bags; tackle is available for purchase and rods are available for rent for additional fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Midnight Star
Captain Jeff and his mates pilot the Midnight Star, the Lady Midnight, and the two-vessel Bullet Fleet through the waters that lap New York’s varied shorelines. This gives passengers the chance to fish the old-fashioned way—with rod and reel—on daily scheduled trips as well as private chartered voyages. Captain Jeff's deep-water excursions are suited to salty dogs and newcomers alike. Onboard, passengers receive all the necessary gear and a modicum of instruction, as the crew takes a sink-or-swim approach to learning to fish, much like Sir Isaac Newton’s attempts to teach an apple to fly.