Choose from Three Options
- $20 for a nine-hole golf outing for two with one bucket of large range warm-up balls (up to $40 value)
- $39 for a nine-hole golf outing for four with two buckets of large range warm-up balls (up to $80 value)
Each player receives a pull cart before embarking on the 9-hole course.
$20 for a lesson package for one (up to $40 value), which includes the following:
- One 60-minute golf lesson with PGA pro Pete Julsrud
- 10 large buckets of range balls
- One 9-hole round of golf for two players
- Two pull carts for the round
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Adobe Dam Family Golf Center
The nine-hole executive course's open fairways and flat terrain present a laid-back layout for golfers to build confidence and practice short-game skills. The course does away with many of the treacherous hazards found at larger courses, such as deep bunkers, long shots over water, or enticing offers for island green timeshares. To aid in the development of consistent golf skills, PGA professional instructors oversee the golf center's facilities, ready to enlighten new golfers on anything from proper etiquette to trick shots, which students can then ingrain into muscle memory at the driving range.