What You'll Get
$25 for a Mobile App Development course ($149 value)
- Learn how to build 10 apps in 10 weeks
- Bundle includes full HTML5 Mobile App Development course
- Each app includes full source code, a step-by-step building tutorial, and any necessary video, music, and graphic assets
- Range from weather and transit apps to games and geolocated restaurant guides
- All apps are compatible with Androis, iOS, and Kindle
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Online only. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon; lifetime access begins on activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adobe KnowHow
Backed by the world-renowned Adobe software brand, Adobe KnowHow is an online school that offers students the opportunity to sharpen their skills in a wide variety of computer programs and web-based applications. There are courses in Adobe programs of course, such as Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop, as well as in programming of iOS and Android apps. Some classes are highly specific—training in Excel 2013 for lawyers, for instance—while others cover broader topics like digital photography and designing Facebook pages for businesses. All classes are divided into chapters students can take at their leisure; they also all have a free 15-minute sneak peek potential students can check out to be sure their computer hasn't turned into a toaster.