All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 60-Minute Swedish Massage with Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
Therapeutic Paraben-Fee Essential Oils Selection:
- Bliss -Elate and Inspire: Bergamot, Coriander, Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Roswood and Ylang Ylang.
- Calming - Soothe and Comfort: Lavender, Rosewood, Tangerine, Chamomile, Petitgrain and Balsam Peru.
- Energy - Energize and Uplift: Mandarin, Ginger, Lemongrass, Clove, Cinnamon and Sweet Orange.
- Renewal - Renew and Refresh: Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang and Litsea.
- Serenity - Relax and Revive: Lavender, Orange, Clary Sage, Litsea, Patchouli and Sweet Orange.
Click here to the merchants other deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Must be 21 or older. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Call or use online booking to check availability for your particular scheduling preferences before purchasing. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adobe Massage Therapy
Jeff Byrd, passionate about the healing arts, is a nationally certified (by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards and Medical Massage Practitioners) massage therapist who took extensive 1500 hours of training in anatomy, physiology, pathology, functional assessment, kinesiology, and myokinetics. He specializes in acute and chronic pain problems, thus during each session, he tailors a customized massage therapy for his patients' unique needs. Wellness massage, for example, is a good option for those who just want to relax and fight with the muscles' stress. Advanced treatments, such as chronic pelvic pain protocol, utilize myofascial release and deep tissue strokes to release severe tension cumulated in the muscles. Energizing (green tea or other) body wraps are also on offer.