All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for two vouchers, each good for $10 worth of Asian and Latin American fusion cuisine ($20 total value)
- $18 for a bento box meal for two ($29 value)
- See the menu
For the second option, diners enjoy one bento box and one drink each.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must purchase 1 food item. Cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts. $10 vouchers cannot be combined and must be used across two visits. Limit 1 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adobo Dragon
- The chef: Allan Inocencio, a lifelong cook who left a job in the IT sector to pursue his culinary dreams
- The cuisine: fuses Asian and Latin American flavors
- A perfect example of that fusion: the albondigas bao, packed with beef-pork meatballs and hoisin-romesco sauce
- What else is on the menu: a selection of tapas, bento boxes, and noodle dishes
- The dining room: is less a room than a wide-open two-storey historic building with exposed-beam ceilings
- The restaurant logo comes from: local artist Tammi Lynch-Forrest