- $12 for a grooming package for a dog 1–15 lbs. ($24 value)
- $14.50 for a grooming package for a dog 16–30 lbs. ($29 value)
- $27.50 for a grooming package for a dog 31–60 lbs. ($55 value)
- $34 for a grooming package for a dog 61–80 lbs. ($68 value)
- $39 for a grooming package for a dog 80 lbs. or more ($88 value)
Each option includes a bath, nail trimming, ear cleaning, and de-shedding with the Furminator.
A Chat with Adorable Animal Designs Salon
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
All appointments are your own, no overlapping. Every dog is considered a family member and is not left in a kennel for hours. I am not a assembly line groomer. I have been grooming for 25 yrs and care about every detail from the hair cut to quality customer service.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I wanted to be able to be in control of the schedule, so that i can give my full attention to both the dogs and owner. It is important to me that the owners and thier dogs (kids) are comfortable.
What do you love most about your job?
All of it i have been doing this for 25 years. I cannot pick only one thing. I enjoy all parts of my job.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
When the dogs are all wags and wiggles, and the owners are smiling and telling me, "this is the best hair cut they ever had "