All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- $132 for one hydrafacial ($250 value)
- $315 for three hydrafacials ($750 value)
- $499 for five hydrafacials ($1,250 value)
- $48 for one rejuve facial ($90 value)
- $114 for three rejuve facials ($270 value)
- $180 for five rejuve facials ($450 value)
- $53 for one solitone photo facial ($100 value)
- $126 for three solitone photo facials ($300 value)
- $200 for five solitone photo facials ($500 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adore Spa & Boutique
Adore Spa & Boutique uses both classic and modern methods to leave complexions glowing. Although facials are among the spa's specialities, the aestheticians also offer moisturizing and detoxifying facials, along with a number of advanced skin treatments. These include high-tech HydraFacials and Circadia peels, as well as photofacials and nonsurgical microcurrent face-lifts, which employ the Solid-Tone 2500's light-emitting diodes. In addition to skincare, Adore volumizes and lengthens lashes with NovaLash eyelash extensions.