Choose from Six Options
- C$16 for an evening snow-tubing pass for two (C$28 value)
- C$27 for an evening snow-tubing pass for four (C$56 value)
- C$20 for an all-day snow-tubing pass for two (C$38 value)
- C$37 for an all-day snow-tubing pass for four (C$76 value)
- C$49 for an all-access winter-season membership for one person (C$100 value)
- C$130 for an all-access winter-season membership for three people (C$300 value)
The entire year is filled with screams at Adrenaline Adventures, where gravity and nerves of steel combine to produce a bounty of thrilling activities. In the summer, a cable-wakeboarding system zips riders along as they’re pulled by an overhead cable system while standing atop wakeboards. Groups can bond as they challenge the ropes course and zipline together, or take to beach-volleyball courts for a few rounds of bumps, sets, and spikes. During the winter, a snow machine fills the slopes of hills dedicated to snow tubing and snowboarding, rather than requiring riders to wait for adequate snowfall or use up their genie wishes for snow.
The staff of Adrenaline Adventures may love extreme activities, but they’re equally dedicated to safety. Sesitec—a German company that specializes in creating cable-wakeboarding systems—designed and installed the system, and Canadian officials certified each of the towers. In addition to yearly inspections from the Office of the Fire Commissioner for Manitoba, the staff works to maintain the system with daily maintenance, weekly tests, and their own annual checkups. The ropes course and zipline equipment are similarly cared for, and the staff regularly grooms the snowboarding and snow-tubing slopes to keep them free of sharp edges and unsafe bumps.