Professional Guides lead guest through a scenic sunset tour with breathtaking views on a three-hour ATV Tour in the Valley of Fire
About This Deal
- An ATV can explore terrain that is inaccessible to cars, including nature trails, desert landscapes, and movie-theater exit aisles
What’s included: strip-hotel pick-up and drop-off, free lunch, and cold drinks as well as helmets, gloves, and goggles
- Departure times: 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- All drivers must be 16 or older
- What to wear? comfortable clothing and phone or camera for pictures
- Participants ride directly from climate-controlled facilities located one mile from the Valley of Fire Trail System
Need To Know
About Adrenaline ATV Las Vegas
A fleet of Powerful ATV's growl in the Nevada Sunset, waiting to tear up the Sand Dunes through the Logandale Trail system in the Valley of Fire State Park. For 3 hours, guests drive along a guided scenic sunset tour kicking up dust and out pacing jackrabbits and Big horn sheep, before breaking for a drink of water, and then for a provided picnic lunch in the middle of the Valley of Fire with views of old Indian petroglyphs. Professional Guides lead and follow, ensuring the safety of all helmet-clad guests and the sunset on the red sandstone cliffs ensure conversation-starting photographs long after the excursion's end.