All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Modern families gather around the television at night, much like earlier families gathered around the radio and even earlier families gathered around a burning stack of their enemies' clothes. Come together with this Groupon.
$179 for an Demolition Party Package for Up to 15 People ($362.11 Value)
- One hour of demolition ball—a fusion of polo, lacrosse, and bumper cars—for two five-person teams (a $179 value)
- One game of Adrenaline Zone laser tag for up to 15 people ($70.80 value)
- One run through The Heist maze, a laser-guarded labyrinth (a $15 value)
- 80 tokens for the video arcade (a $20 value)
- Shared package of popcorn, pretzels, cheese balls, and party mix (a $11.25 value)
- Three 16-inch, two-topping pizzas (a $45.30 value)
- Four pitchers of soda (a $20.76 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Reservation required 5 days or less in advance. 72 hour cancellation notice required. Must be 12 or older. 54" height min. Not valid toward previously book parties. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Demolition Ball - Adrenaline Zone
Demolition Ball - Adrenaline Zone's inventive twist on team sports challenges players, daring groups of kids and corporate staff alike. In demolition ball, teams face off in a game that blends bumper-car crashing and lacrosse-like ball handling. As they veer into oncoming opponents and shoot goals to the beat of pulsing music and sound effects, live referees provide commentary on action-packed plays and each player's hairstyle. For a dose of on-foot competition, up to three teams can battle in the power-plant-themed laser-tag arena, where players target opponents with laser beams while darting between slate-gray barriers, hoping their foes will be disoriented by the flashing strobe lights. Players test their sneaking skills in The Heist—a museum-themed maze—dodging trip lasers as they attempt to steal a replica of the Mona Lisa without waking a sleeping Leonardo da Vinci.