Modern families gather around the television at night, much like earlier families gathered around the radio and even earlier families gathered around a burning stack of their enemies' clothes. Come together with this Groupon.
$179 for an Demolition Party Package for Up to 15 People ($362.11 Value)
- One hour of demolition ball—a fusion of polo, lacrosse, and bumper cars—for two five-person teams (a $179 value)
- One game of Adrenaline Zone laser tag for up to 15 people ($70.80 value)
- One run through The Heist maze, a laser-guarded labyrinth (a $15 value)
- 80 tokens for the video arcade (a $20 value)
- Shared package of popcorn, pretzels, cheese balls, and party mix (a $11.25 value)
- Three 16-inch, two-topping pizzas (a $45.30 value)
- Four pitchers of soda (a $20.76 value)
Demolition Ball - Adrenaline Zone
Demolition Ball - Adrenaline Zone's inventive twist on team sports challenges players, daring groups of kids and corporate staff alike. In demolition ball, teams face off in a game that blends bumper-car crashing and lacrosse-like ball handling. As they veer into oncoming opponents and shoot goals to the beat of pulsing music and sound effects, live referees provide commentary on action-packed plays and each player's hairstyle. For a dose of on-foot competition, up to three teams can battle in the power-plant-themed laser-tag arena, where players target opponents with laser beams while darting between slate-gray barriers, hoping their foes will be disoriented by the flashing strobe lights. Players test their sneaking skills in The Heist—a museum-themed maze—dodging trip lasers as they attempt to steal a replica of the Mona Lisa without waking a sleeping Leonardo da Vinci.