Golf is so beloved because it combines two of humankind's favorite things—hitting stuff and driving on someone else's lawn. Play through with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $30 for one 18-hole round of golf for two with a cart and pizza Monday–Thursday ($67 value)
- $55 for one 18-hole round of golf for four with a cart and pizza Monday–Thursday ($128 value)
- $40 for one 18-hole round of golf for two with a cart and pizza Friday–Sunday ($83 value)
- $75 for one 18-hole round of golf for Four with a cart and pizza Friday–Sunday ($160 value)
Adrian Country Club
Average Duration of Services: 2–4 hours
Parking: Parking lot
Recommended Age Group: All Ages
Adrian Country Club's course features nine holes—a majority presenting long and narrow fairways—while some curl devilishly around the edge of a water trap. Regardless of shape or length, each hole boasts two sets of tees that offer varying angles and challenges, so the course can be played through twice for a full 18-hole outing. Before, after, or between rounds of golf, the clubhouse provides a charming spot in which to rest and appreciate the beauty of the rolling green grass and ponds (as opposed to the challenges they present). "We have a beautiful deck that overlooks the course," notes the manager, offering it as a place to recuperate after a game or practice your Statler and Waldorf impression with a friend.
Course at a Glance:
- 9-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,841 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.6 from the back tees
- Course slope of 120 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
Everything you need to know about when, where, and what to tip your golf caddy.