Massage therapy is among the best ways to achieve relaxation, on par with listening to actor Ed Harris chant in whale song. Sink into serenity with this Groupon.
Choose From Three Options
$49 for a trio sampler spa package (a $100 value)
- The trio sampler includes a sugar foot scrub with therapeutic-grade essential oils, foot reflexology, and a full-body Swedish massage with a head and facial massage<p>
$49 for a herbal-compress massage with heated butters (a $105 value)
- The one-hour herbal-compress massage features organic, hand-blended butters in a choice of aromas<p>
$79 for The Sampler Deluxe spa package (a $160 value)
- Full-body therapeutic massage, which incorporates Swedish, deep-tissue, Thai, and Indian head-and-face massage techniques
- Foot and lower-leg sugar scrub with heated butter moisturizer
- Foot reflexology
- Hot herbal compress and aromatherapy
- Energy bodywork to balance chakras<p>
Brownstone Station Massage & Bodywork
Since 1996, Adrienne Mohn has provided pain relief and relaxation as a certified massage therapist. Her specialties range from traditional deep tissue, Swedish, and head-and-face massages, to less pervasive modalities, including French aromatherapy and energy bodywork to balance chakras drawn from Native American and Hawaiian culture. As for the benefits of her treatments, there are many, including decreased anxiety, boosted energy levels, reduced fatigue, and improved joint flexibility.
96% of 120 customers recommend
“Probably my best massage to date! Foot massage, facial and hot stone massage....excellent!”