Diamond-tipped wand exfoliates skin to treat aging and acne symptoms, pore extraction clears congestion, and oxygen treatment nourishes skin
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- One microdermabrasion treatment
- Ultrasonic deep-pore extractions
- One oxygen add-on treatment
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Ultrasonic deep-pore extractions clear clogged skin, reducing acne and leaving skin more radiant. Finally, an Adryan Essentials Vital nutrients oxygen treatment- oxygen treatment—a blend of oxygen and 87 vitamins, minerals, and enzymes—calms and moisturizes newly bared skin while sneakily inciting collagen production.
About Adryan Aesthetics
Though makeup artist and aesthetician Amanda Ryan has been in the skincare industry for 20 years, she still hasn't settled on a favorite anti-aging treatment. That's because she constantly updates her arsenal, staying abreast of the latest skincare techniques and anti-aging technologies, from exfoliations infused with plant stem cells to mechanical facials that actually try to retrain facial muscles to youthfully lift, tighten, and gape at uncles who pull coins out from behind ears. Her expertise and commitment to individualized services help her to quell any of her clients' worries about not understanding the modern-sounding treatments. She follows up treatments with advice for each client on how to care for and maintain his or her skin at home. Some regular facials and makeup treatments even include a complete lesson on DIY skincare. One of the secrets? Finding the right products to care for your skin. In her office inside the Dominic and Company, Amanda uses her personal line of vitamin-enriched cosmetics, Adryan Essentials.