Skilled technician performs a treatment aiming to reduce pain, detoxify the body, or improve posture
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Consultation, Exam, and Energy Medicine Focused Pain Relief Treatment includes:
- 30-minute EMAC pad for pain relief
- Conditions treated are as follows: osteoarthritis, all types of tendonitis (carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, rotator cuff, swimmers shoulder, and patellar tendonitis), muscle pain, muscle spasm, muscle relaxation, and nerve pain.
- Consultation, Exam, and Energy Medicine Chemical Detox includes:
- 30-minute chemical and metal detox
- Treatment of common environmental toxins such as aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury. Some of these toxins are from pharmaceutical drugs, root canals, processed food, contaminated water, lead pipes, or paint.
- Consultation, Exam, and DRX9000 Spinal Decompression Treatment includes:
- 30-minute spinal decompression session
- Conditions treated are as follows: low back pain, pinched nerve, bulging discs, herniated discs, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, and facet syndrome.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About EMAC Health System
At EMAC Health System, the staff combines state-of-the-art technology and traditional treatment methods to accelerate the healing process and produce lasting results. The clinic offers a variety of therapeutic services, allowing the staff to tailor treatments to each client's individual needs. Those services—which include both traditional and non-needle acupuncture, cupping, and tui-na massage—treat a whole host of ailments, from back pain to migraines.