With the location of the true fountain of youth still unknown, people must depend on other methods to look younger, such as cutting the eyes out of a grade-school photo and wearing it as a mask. Reveal vibrant features with today’s Groupon to Advanced Aesthetics and Wellness. Choose from the following options:
- For $89, you get one laser facial package (an $865 total value) including the following:
- One laser wrinkle reduction, fractional skin resurfacing, or skin-tightening treatment (a $750 value)
- One medical facial (a $115 value)<p>
- For $289, you get three laser facial packages (a $2,595 total value) including the following:
- Three laser wrinkle reduction, fractional skin resurfacing, or skin-tightening treatments (a $2,250 value)
- Three medical facials (a $345 value)<p>
- For $389, you get five laser facial packages (a $4,325 total value) including the following:
- Five laser wrinkle reduction, fractional skin resurfacing, or skin-tightening treatments (a $3,750 value)
- Five medical facials (a $575 value)
The aestheticians at Advanced Aesthetics and Wellness wield an arsenal of medical lasers and facial treatments that take aim at the signs of aging during 30- to 60-minute sessions. Matrix IR wrinkle reduction stimulates the complexion’s collagen production with heat, energy, and a rousing conference room pep talk, leaving skin cells plumped and dewy looking. Fine lines, sun spots, and textural irregularities jump ship after surrendering to Sublative Rejuvenation’s fractional resurfacing methods, and ReFirme skin tightening employs radio frequencies and elos laser energy to lift and tone tired face flesh.
Advanced Aesthetics and Wellness’ medical facials pamper pores and refresh appearances, making patients feel younger and rejuvenated. The simple treatments help unfurrow frown lines, diminish forehead creases, and smooth crow’s feet into aerodynamic seal flippers.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.