What You'll Get
The shoulders carry much of the body's tension, as well as the body's finite supply of shrugs. Let go with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for one one-hour massage (a $70 value)
- $39 for two SpineForce core-strengthening sessions (a $140 value)
- $69 for two SpineForce core-strengthening sessions and one one-hour massage (a $210 value)
- $39 for two lower-back spinal-decompression sessions (a $140 value)
- $69 for two lower-back spinal-decompression sessions and one one-hour massage (a $210 value)
SpineForce sessions improve posture and relieve pain by conditioning up to 80 muscles at once. Patients choose from one of six varieties of massage—including sports, deep tissue, trigger point, cranial, facial, or reflexology—to suit their needs. Spinal-decompression sessions use controlled traction and exercise that target the lumbar portion of the spine to reintroduce function and reduce pain. Sessions last about 30 minutes each.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24 hour cancelation policy applies. Option with two Spinal Decompression sessions must be used over multiple visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Advanced Back and Neck Care
Dr. David Voyer is one part musculoskeletal expert, one part detective. He sees his job as ferreting out the underlying causes that of his patients' pain, whether it’s a certain way of standing, a misaligned joint, or a soft tissue injury. Using massage, chiropractic, and other medical, noninvasive techniques, he treats the core issue rather than the symptom.