Humans use their teeth to smile, chew food, and hiss at their own reflections. Strengthen your grin with this Groupon. ####$159 for One-Year VIP Dentistry Private-Care Savings Program (A $705 Value)
- Initial exam with cleaning and any necessary standard X-rays (a $303 value)
- Second cleaning and check-up exam, including any necessary X-rays, in six months (a $152 value)
- Take-home whitening system (a $250 value)
- 15% off general dentistry services such as white fillings, porcelain crowns, bridges, and periodontal treatments
- 20% off cosmetic makeovers such as porcelain veneers
- 20% off orthodontic procedures such as Invisalign, and Six Month Smiles
- Up to three free emergency checkups and emergency X-rays (up to a $330 value)<p>
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.<p>
Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte
Since graduating in 1994 from the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill School of Dentistry, general dentist Dr. Chris Bowman has made his home in Charlotte, where his practice, Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte, continues to brighten smiles. In addition to regular cleanings and family visits, Dr. Bowman places special emphasis on in cosmetic dentistry and invisible orthodontics, restoring crooked smiles to a straight, immaculate state. His experience has earned him the status of Clinical Instructor and Mentor for Six Month Smiles while providing Invisalign treatment for more than 13 years as well. Dr. Bowman also provides sedation dentistry, dental implants, the new Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation procedure for receding gums, and oral appliance treatment for obstructive sleep apnea.
Zoom teeth-whitening treatments whiten teeth by up to 8–10 shades in one session, and custom-made whitening trays allow patients to polish their own chompers at home within about two weeks. To ensure the latest in dental techniques and services, Dr. Bowman attends an average of 100 hours of continuing education a year—far surpassing the state-mandated 15 push-ups.