Veteran ophthalmologists treat eyes with laser to correct myopia, hyperopia & astigmatism with common results of 20/20 vision or better
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Initial consultation to confirm candidacy; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided.
- Intralase LASIK surgery for both eyes
- Two years of postoperative care
- Procedure performed by ophthalmologist Dr. Francis Wapner or Dr. Todd Daynes LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
The Fine Print
About Advanced Eye Care
Dr. Francis Wapner and Dr. Todd Daynes, the ophthalmologists behind Advanced Eye Care, wield experience gleaned from thousands of surgeries, exams, and medical evaluations when correcting ocular issues. The office outfits eyes in a number of stylishly sight-enhancing frames or secretly spiffs up vision with a pair of contacts. For those looking to shed their eyewear altogether, the doctors use a bladeless procedure called Intralase LASIK. This procedure is preformed with a laser rather than a blade, often leaving patients with 20/20 vision or better reducing their need for glasses or contact lenses