Clinic specializing in weight loss offers noninvasive laser-lipo body-contouring treatments to slim physiques
What You'll Get
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, and arms.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Decisions about health care should not be made in haste. Consultation required as all candidates may not be eligible. Eligibility will be determined on an individual basis applying the accepted and prevailing standards of practice. Non-candidates will be refunded.
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for two laser-lipo treatments ($200 value)
- $189 for four laser-lipo treatments ($400 value)
- $259 for six laser-lipo treatments ($600 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Advanced Health of Oakbrook
At Advanced Health of Oakbrook, Dr. Christopher Orenczak specializes in helping his patients attain the bodies they desire. The clinic's signature approach involves working with visitors to develop physician-supervised plans that incorporate dietary recommendations, lifestyle changes, and nutritional supplements designed to bolster metabolisms. For a more expedient approach, Dr. Orenczak and his staff offer noninvasive laser body-contouring treatments, which leave silhouettes looking trim and svelte.