During noninvasive sessions, rollers work to massage away cellulite by breaking down dimpled structures
About This Deal
- Patients slip into a special bodysuit and relax on the treatment table as a licensed professional guides special rollers over the body. The rollers’ massaging action helps break down the lumpy tissue structures that cause cellulite’s signature dimpled appearance.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the forehead, eyes, mouth, double chin, facial contours, neck, and decollete.
- Typical treatment areas for women include the arms, back, waist, stomach, saddle bags, buttocks, thighs, inner thighs, knees, and calves.
- Typical treatment areas for men include the arms, back, pecs, waist, stomach, and thighs.
- Lenght of a session: 45–50 minutes
- Staff qualifications: dr Christopher Orenczak has more than 18 years of experience; he specializes in chiropractic care and esthetic treatments
Need To Know
About Advanced Health of Oakbrook
At Advanced Health of Oakbrook, Dr. Christopher Orenczak specializes in helping his patients attain the body they desire. The clinic's signature approach involves working with people to develop physician-supervised plans that incorporate dietary recommendations, lifestyle changes, nutritional supplements, and the latest in Aesthetic technology to eradicate the effects of aging. At the pinnacle of the body, contouring is the Opus Fractional Plasma Skin Rejuvenation and SculpSure Laser fat reduction. Dr. Orenczak and his staff will create a personalized plan to bring your body to its fullest potential with no surgery, no medication, and no side effects.