Microdermabrasion sessions with mini facials and massages can exfoliate the skin, nourish it, and reduce wrinkles
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Who performs the treatment: Bettina Uwalaka, R.N. with more than 12 years of medical and aesthetic experience.
- Benefits of mini facial: aims to cleanse and nourish the skin in shorter time than a regular facial.
Learn More About Microdermabrasion
Use our guide to microdermabrasion for info on the process, the typical cost, and how it works on acne and scars.
Learn More About Facials
We answer how much should it cost and how long it should take. Plus: what are they gonna do to your face?
The Fine Print
About Advanced Laser & Skin Care Center
As a board-certified dermatologist Dr. Michael J. Tomcik, alongside his wife Connie, has been changing patients' lives for over four decades. At Advanced Laser & Skin Care Center, Dr. Tomcik's skills are perfectly complimented by his nurse, Bettina Uwalaka, RN, who brings more than 12 years of experience and a passion for skin care to the practice. Together, they provide patients with healthy and youthful-looking skin through services such as microdermabrasions and facials, Botox/Dysport, laser hair reduction, SmartLipo, and more.