Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox per area
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
About Advanced Laser & Skin Care Center
As a board-certified dermatologist Dr. Michael J. Tomcik, alongside his wife Connie, has been changing patients' lives for over four decades. Dr. Michael J. Tomcik treats cosmetic patients with Botox/Dysport, fillers and skin laser rejuvenation as well as medical dermatology, treating patients for skin cancers, moles, rashes and more.