All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 11, 2013
What You'll Get
Ben Hogan called the pitching wedge the equalizer for its ability to rescue players from difficult lies and because he used it to enforce democracy. Add character to your clubs with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $35 for one parent-child golf lesson for ages 5–11 (a $100 value)
- $99.99 for three parent-child golf lessons for ages 5–11 (a $300 value)
- $165 for five parent-child golf lessons for ages 5–11 (a $500 value)
- $45 for one parent-child golf lesson for ages 11–17 (a $130 value)
- $120 for three parent-child golf lessons for ages 11–17 (a $390 value)
- $175 for five parent-child golf lessons for ages 11–17 (a $650 value)
Each lesson lasts 45 minutes. Water, juice, and light refreshments are provided. Visit the instruction page for available lesson times.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 48-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Advanced Lesson Academy of Golf
Golf swings, like most stories, have good points, bad points, and are all too often riddled with holes. At Advanced Lesson Academy, renowned instructor Charles Lightfoot reads between the lines to improve skills, and ultimately, fill in those holes.
Since 1995, students young and old have come to the facility in search of a more consistent, repeatable swing. Initial consultations identify areas in swings that lack sound fundamentals. Following that, students can move forward by joining junior and adult programs, including the "Power Hitter" program that aims to improve driving distance, control, accuracy, and slugging percentage.