Online First-Aid, CPR, and AED training ensures busy professionals don’t have to take the time to travel to certification classes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
What’s included with the Advanced Medical Certification:
- Instant CPR, AED, and first aid digital/printed provider card
- Certification card in the mail
- Exclusive study materials including video and audiobooks
- Skills webinars and checklist available
- CPR PDF provider handbook
Continuing Medical Education (CME) eligible for up to six AMA Category 2 credits
- About the course: Designed by practicing physicians and based on the latest AHA Standards and Guidelines (2015).
- Convenient learning: The online course is a convenient way to learn first-aid, CPR, and AED training without having to travel to class. The internationally-accepted certification courses are accessible anytime from a phone, tablet, or computer.
- No time limit: Students don’t have to worry about exam interruptions because they can save their progress and pick it up later. There’s also unlimited retakes for no additional cost.
Additional benefits with Advanced Medical Certification:
- Category 2 CME credits available
- Internationally-accepted (98% national acceptance rate)
- Adheres to latest 2015 AHA Standards and Guidelines
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must activate by expiration date; expires 12 months from date of activation. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Advanced Medical Certification
Shopper Approved and backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, Advanced Medical Certification offers e-learning for individuals and companies through their inventory of life support certification tests and online courses which adhere to the same guidelines and standards as the American Heart Association. Additionally, ACLS, PALS, and BLS are now category one accredited through Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM). Companies including Barton and Associates, Indiana University, Community Health Systems efficiently certify their people through an extensive collection of online study guides and instructional videos, anyone can master vital life support techniques to either boost their career or be prepared if ever in a medical emergency.