Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of facials: exfoliate the skin by getting rid of dead cells for refined pores, radiant glow, and smoothness.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. 24-hour cancellation notice required or $20 fee may apply. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Advanced Vein Treatment & Cosmetic Center
Dr. Amjad Safvi has spent more than 15 years in the medical field focusing on vascular issues, particularly varicose and spider veins. He now oversees Advanced Vein Treatment & Cosmetic Center, where he and his caring staff treat patients to complimentary consultations before administering laser, radio-frequency, and sclerotherapy vein treatments along with a host of other aesthetic treatments. The facility’s laser collection, the high-tech cherry on its med-spa sundae, allows the staff to showcase hair-removal, anti-aging, and facial-rejuvenation treatments that round out a crowded roster that includes SkinMedica chemical peels, Botox injections, and fillers that can last up to five years.