All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 17, 2018
· Reviewed December 12, 2017
· Reviewed August 31, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for a videotape-to-DVD conversion service for one tape up to two hours in length ($45 value)
- $35 for a videotape-to-DVD conversion service for three tapes, each up to two hours in length ($135 value)
- $49 for a videotape-to-DVD conversion service for five tapes, each up to two hours in length ($225 value)
- $95 for a videotape-to-DVD conversion service for 10 tapes, each up to two hours in length ($450 value)
The knowledgeable digitizers of Advanced Video Systems liberate media from fragile formats, drawing on almost three decades of experience and skills they employed while working with the Maryland Zoo, Just B TV, and mixed martial artist Georges St-Pierre. A videotape-to-DVD transfer unspools memories from a two-hour tape of any consumer format—such as VHS, VHS-C, Betamax, Hi-8, and Mini-DV—before placing them on a durable DVD to guard against time’s ravages.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Advanced Video Systems
Although tape and video media were once the mainstays of recording technology, repeated usage will gradually deteriorate their quality. The team at Advanced Video Systems has stymied that deterioration by digitizing Super 8, 16mm, audio, and other media into wear-proof CDs and DVDs for more than three decades. In addition to preserving precious memories, the staff also restores the color and contrast to faded and foggy images, slides, and vinyl records.