Experienced chiropractor helps find the source of his patient’s pain through an evaluation, which is followed by chiropractic adjustments
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Charlie Ginsburg is a graduate of the National College of Chiropractic, and his techniques include deep-tissue work, flexion distraction, mobilization and manipulation, mechanical cervical and lumbar traction, kinesiotape, and more.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
Learn More About Chiropractic Care
If you're considering a visit to the chiropractor, read this guide first.
- Option 1 includes over one visit or two visits, based on patient preference.
- Option 2 includes Over three visits or four visits, based on patient preference.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 48 hour advance notice required. Must sign waiver upon arrival before receiving treatment. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Advantage Chiropractic
Dr. Charlie Ginsburg began clinical practice in Rockville 18 years ago. He treats neck, back, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot pain and problems. He also sees people for headaches, dizziness and TMJ problems. He commonly sees people for sports, auto and work injuries, treating new injuries as well as chronic problems including arthritic and disc pain