Visitors of this adventure park scale a 50 ft cargo net, face challenging obstacles at height, and zoom down a zipline to exit
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Outdoor experience
- Weight restrictions: 250 lbs. max weight
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older; ages 10–12 must be accompanied by a climbing adult
- Course duration: 2.5 hours (includes ground safety school)
- Suggested attire: closed-toed shoes are required; guests should wear comfortable, athletic clothing appropriate to the weather of the day
- All participants must sign a release of liability agreement before participating; minors require parent/legal guardian signature
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Must be 10 or older. 250 lbs. max weight. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Online reservation required. Operates in all weather conditions. Each person is required to have a voucher upon booking. Recommend making reservations 14 days in advance. All reservations dates are final. Ages 10-12 must be accompanied by a climbing adult. Vouchers cannot be combined. Vouchers are not valid for private events. Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
At its core, the Adventure Park is a "giant jungle gym built for adventurers." But more than that, it provides visitors with an escape from the everyday drudgery of stuffy offices, boring paperwork, and tedious leg-walking. For the park’s creators, the lush Woodinville Wine Country that stretches out around the park is the office. They’re a band of adventurers themselves, and they designed Adventura as a way for others to experience the growth, laughter, and connections that seem to bloom naturally outdoors. Visitors can be found leaping from decks, balancing precariously on cables 50 feet off the ground, or scaling cargo nets April through October.