Customers can enjoy a year-long membership and observe more than 8,000 inhabitants of the aquarium
What You'll Get
While there have been no reported cases at Adventure Aquarium, we are committed to putting the health and safety of our team members, animals, and guests first. Doing our part to help prevent further spread of the illness in our community is important to us, and therefore we will be temporarily closing to the public effective Monday, March 16, 2020 as a precautionary measure and are planning on reopening on Saturday, March 28th.
- What membership includes:
- Discounted parking every visit
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events
- 10% discount at The Gift Shop, H2O Photo, and Marketplace Café
- 10% discount on encounters per membership
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 13+; child tickets valid for customers ages 2–12
- Free admission for children under 2
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming events
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
- Amenities: Lockers are available for rental
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2020. Amount paid never expires. All sales final after voucher is viewed. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; membership expires 365 days from activation date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adventure Aquarium
At Adventure Aquarium, patrons can not only look at sharks in a tank, but be surrounded by them. The Shark Realm exhibit allows visitors access to a 40-foot shark tunnel that houses over 25 sharks, such as sand tiger sharks and sandbar sharks all within a 550,000-gallon tank. Guests can also visit the Ocean Realm exhibit to watch as the featured 7-foot great hammerhead shark swims through a 760,000-gallon tank.
Of course, Adventure Aquarium also houses a wide variety of marine animals. Penguins swim and waddle around Little Blue Beach, and the Nile Hippos can be seen at the aquarium's Hippo Haven, where visitors marvel as they plunge into the water and swim right up to the glass.