All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Penguin Encounter includes:
- General admission to the aquarium
- A homemade penguin painting
- Free parking for one car per participants
- Souvenir t-shirt
- One plush penguin
Penguin encounter is valid for ages 5 and up; ages 5-18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Shark and Ray In-Water Encounter includes:
- Free parking for a car per participant
- Souvenir t-shirt
- Souvenir snorkel and mask (all gear except bathing suits, towels, water shoes, and toiletries will be provided)
- One group photo with two prints
- Estimated length of full experience: One hour and 45 minutes (including approx. 45 minutes in the water)
Shark and ray encounter is valid for ages 12 and up; ages 12-18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
- Amenities: gift shop, photo desk
- Transportation: parking costs $10
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must be 5 or older for penguins, 12 or older for sharks. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult who is participating. Reservations required and should be made at least two weeks in advance; subject to availability. Admissions not included for any guests accompanying you on day of encounter. Reservations offered Saturday & Sunday at 10 am and 1pm for Sharks and 1:30pm and 2:30pm for Penguin Encounter. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adventure Aquarium
At Adventure Aquarium, patrons can not only look at sharks in a tank, but be surrounded by them. The Shark Realm exhibit allows visitors access to a 40-foot shark tunnel that houses over 25 sharks, such as sand tiger sharks and sandbar sharks all within a 550,000-gallon tank. Guests can also visit the Ocean Realm exhibit to watch as the featured 7-foot great hammerhead shark swims through a 760,000-gallon tank.
Of course, Adventure Aquarium also houses a wide variety of marine animals. Penguins swim and waddle around Little Blue Beach, and the Nile Hippos can be seen at the aquarium's Hippo Haven, where visitors marvel as they plunge into the water and swim right up to the glass.