All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $109 for a full day of whitewater rafting on the Class IV North Fork River with lunch for one ($182 value)
- $218 for a full day of whitewater rafting on the Class IV North Fork River with lunch for two ($364 value)
- $436 for a full day of whitewater rafting on the Class IV North Fork River with lunch for four ($728 value)
- $109 for a full day of whitewater rafting on the Class V Kaweah River with lunch for one ($182 value)
- $218 for a full day of whitewater rafting on the Class V Kaweah River with lunch for two ($364 value)
- $436 for a full day of whitewater rafting on the Class V Kaweah River with lunch for four ($728 value)
Participants receive a detailed orientation and safety talk on the shores before the rafts are put into the river. The trip along the North Fork American River is about 11 miles and features Class IV rapids, so rafters should be in good physical condition.
After check-in beginning at 8:30 a.m., Kaweah River rafters undergo an advanced paddling, safety, and swimming class. The 11-mile trip down the steep river features roiling Class V rapids; prior experience with at least Class IV rapids is required. A wetsuit is necessary; customers may bring their own from home or rent one for an additional fee.
Both trips include a mid-day riverside lunch and transportation from the trip’s end back to the initial meeting point.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Rafting experience required for both runs; North Fork minimum 14 years old to participate, Kaweah minimum 16 years old to participate. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Wetsuit required, available for additional $20 per-day fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adventure Connection
The founders of Adventure Connection believe in magic. Not the trickery of the stage or spells cast by mysterious neighbors, but of the spiritual, environmental, and economic boons of the rivers they have spent their lives traversing. More than 25 years ago, a group of believers came together to share their love and passion for the rivers of California, building a company that combines whitewater rafting, wine tasting, and camping along the waterways they love.
Over the course of the last two decades, the staff has guided boats through the rapids of the American, Kaweah, and Tuolumne Rivers, coasting through mild ripples or white-knuckling class V rapids. Groups often leave the rafts behind to explore the scenic countryside and renowned wineries of the surrounding El Dorado region or to pitch tents and sleep under the stars.